- RSS Channel Showcase 8833457
- RSS Channel Showcase 4142274
- RSS Channel Showcase 2879556
- RSS Channel Showcase 6904206
- 01/25/16--12:15: A different kind of classroom
- 02/15/16--00:48: Icing on the cake
- 07/14/16--22:20: Winnipeg Soup: micro-funding with food
- 11/08/16--12:30: Harvesting food, growing community, practicing sustainability
- 05/04/17--11:43: Living with dysphagia
Kerry Muswagon’s Cultural Awareness class teaches skills and knowledge passed down over many generations.
Taking small steps toward healthier communities.
Winnipeggers with big ideas and small budgets pitch their proposals to an audience who vote on the best idea to fund, while enjoying some soup.
Each year in South Osborne hundreds of people are fed using the principles of permaculture.
When I discovered I could no longer swallow solid foods, the challenge was figuring out how to survive.